Come to work in our Service department, and be a key part of the team, working for one of the largest cabinetmakers in Texas.
To be hired on at Cab Spec, you must be dependable, hard working, and committed to providing exceptional quality while meeting customer deadlines. We need the best to be the best! We offer fast paced and challenging positions with a company that provides real growth and long term career opportunity to those willing to prove themselves.
We’ve been in business since 1980 building exceptional custom and semi-custom cabinets. We offer excellent pay, full-time employment, medical, dental, and paid time off. Standard days worked are Monday-Friday. Cab Spec is located in beautiful, historic Waxahachie, just 30 minutes south of Dallas, Texas.
Job Title: Field Service Tech
Location: Waxahachie, TX
Reports To: Manager, Service
The Field Service Tech will make deliveries in the DFW area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Travel to and from warehouse to customer job sites
• Pull materials and parts from warehouse to complete service work for the day
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements
• Ability to read tape measures to 1/32″ of an inch
• Measure and mark cutting lines on materials
• Repair cabinets using hand or power tools
• Conduct punch outs
• Install hardware, such as hinges, drawer guides
• Touch up finished cabinets to match materials for color, grain or texture
• Maintain professional appearance, dress, grooming
• Keep and maintain in good repair, tools equipment and company vehicles
• Work in an efficient, neat and orderly manner while in customers’ homes
• Clean up all work areas after completion of job
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous related employment experience in the home building/construction industry
• Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions in English
• Must be reliable, work accurately and independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
• Possess diligent attention to safety
• Current driver’s license and clean driving record
• Be able to pass E-Verify with eligibility to work in the United States
• Must be able to work in various weather & driving conditions
• Monday- Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (mandatory overtime if necessary)
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening
• Carpentry skills